Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Camille Pissarro paintings

Camille Pissarro paintings
Carl Fredrik Aagard paintings
D’Artagnan went straight to M. de Tréville’s hôtel. He had considered that in a few minutes the cardinal would be warned by this cursed unknown, who appeared to be his agent, and he rightly judged he had not a moment to lose.
The young man’s heart overflowed with joy. An opportunity presented itself to him in which there would be both glory and money to be gained, and as a far higher encouragement still, had just brought him into close intimacy with the woman he adored. This chance was doing, then, for him, almost at once, more than he would have dared to ask of Providence.
“You have something to say to me, my young friend?” said M. de Tréville.
“Yes, sir,” said D’Artagnan; “and you will pardon me, I hope, for having disturbed you when you know the importance of my business.”
“Speak, then; I am all attention.”

No comments: