Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pino Soft Light painting

Pino Soft Light painting
Pino Mystic Dreams painting
Volegov Yellow Roses painting
Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting
Archer continued to stare at him. ``You told her I was here?''
``Of course -- why not?'' Dallas's eye brows went up whimsically. Then, getting no answer, he slipped his arm through his father's with a confidential pressure.
``I say, father: what was she like?''
Archer felt his colour rise under his son's unabashed gaze. ``Come, own up: you and she were great pals, weren't you? Wasn't she most awfully lovely?''
``Lovely? I don't know. She was different.''
``Ah -- there you have it! That's what it always comes to, doesn't it? When she comes, she's different -- and
-355-one doesn't know why. It's exactly what I feel about Fanny.''
His father drew back a step, releasing his arm. ``About Fanny? But, my dear fellow -- I should hope so! Only I don't see -- ''

No comments: