Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sheri Under Umbrella painting

Sheri Under Umbrella painting
Sheri Waltz of Flowers painting
Sheri Wind of Passion painting
Picasso Accordionist painting
"An arm, you goose! Who ever saw one that size? Why, it fills the whole window!"
"Sure, it does, yer honour: but it's an arm for all that."
"Well, it's got no business there, at any rate: go and take it away!"
There was a long silence after this, and Alice could only hear whispers now and then; such as, "Sure, I don't like it, yer honour, at all, at all!" "Do as I tell you, you coward!" and at last she spread out her hand again, and made another snatch in the air. This time there were two little shrieks, and more sounds of broken glass. "What a number of cucumber-frames there must be!" thought Alice. "I wonder what they'll do next! As for pulling me out of the window, I only wish they could! I'm sure I don't want to stay in here any longer!" She waited for some time without hearing anything more: at last came a rumbling of little cartwheels, and the sound of a good many voices all talking together: she made out the words: "Where's the other ladder? -- Why, I hadn't to bring but one; Bill's got the other -- Bill! Fetch it here, lad! -- Here, put 'em up at this corner -- No, tie 'em together first -- they don't reach half high enough yet -- Oh! they'll do well enough; don't be particular -- Here, Bill! catch hold of this rope -- Will the roof bear? -- Mind that loose slate -- Oh, it's coming down! Heads below!" (a loud crash) -- "Now, who did that? -- It was Bill, I fancy -- Who's to go down the chimney? -- -Nay, I shan't! You do it! -- That I won't, then! -- Bill's to go down -- Here, Bill! the master says you've to go down the chimney!"

No comments: