Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Petals of Hope painting

Thomas Kinkade Petals of Hope painting
Thomas Kinkade Paris City of Lights painting
"How fares my child,How fares my roe?Once will I come,Then never more."
And she nursed the child as she was wont to do before she disappeared. The king dared not speak to her, but on the next night he watched again. Then she said,
"How fares my child,How fares my roe?This time I come,Then never more."
Then the king could not restrain himself. He sprang towards her, and said, "You can be none other than my dear wife." She answered, "Yes, I am your dear wife," and at the same moment she received life again, and by God's grace became fresh, rosy and full of health.
Then she told the king the evil deed which the wicked witch and her daughter had been guilty of towards her. The king ordered both to be led before the judge, and the judgment was delivered against them. The daughter was taken into the forest where she was torn to pieces by wild beasts, but the witch was cast into the fire and miserably burnt. And as soon as she was burnt to ashes, the roebuck changed his shape, and received his human form again, so the sister and brother lived happily together all their lives.

No comments: