Sunday, July 13, 2008

Francois Boucher paintings

Francois Boucher paintings
Frank Dicksee paintings
Mr. O'HARA: Yes. Mrs. O'Hara will know what's to bedone. Now don't be bothering me. Go out for a ride. I'm busy.SCARLETT: Oh, Paw. Don't worry about anything. It is God's hope. You needn't worry.(Scarlett leaves the room, closing the door behind her.)MAMMIE: Miss Scarlettt? What are we going to do withnothing to feed them sick folks and that child?SCARLETT: I don't know Mammy. I don't know.MAMMIE: We ain't got nothing but radishes in the garden.PRISSY: Miss Scarlett, Miss Sue Ellen and Miss Corrine,They's fussin to be sponged offSCARLETT: Where are the other servants Mammie?MAMMIE: Miss Scarlett, there's only just me and Paulleft. The others moved off during the war and ran away.PRISSY: I can't take care of that baby and sick folks too.I've only got two hands.

No comments: