Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Guillaume Seignac The Awakening of Psyche painting

Guillaume Seignac The Awakening of Psyche painting
Eric Wallis Roman Girl painting
snippet" was not quite so meek as she might otherwise have been.
"I've come to confess something to you, Mr. Harrison," she said resolutely. "It's. . .it's about. . .that Jersey cow"
"Bless my soul," exclaimed Mr. Harrison nervously, "has she gone and broken into my oats again? Well, never mind. . .never mind if she has. It's no difference. . .none at all. I. . .I was too hasty yesterday, that's a fact. Never mind if she has."
"Oh, if it were only that," sighed Anne. "But it's ten times worse. I don't..."
"Bless my soul, do you mean to say she's got into my wheat?"
"No. . .no. . .not the wheat. But. . ."
"Then it's the cabbages! She's broken into my cabbages that I was raising for Exhibition, hey?"

No comments: