Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turner Fort Vimieux

Turner Fort VimieuxTurner Fall of the Trees YorkshireTurner Brunnen from the Lake of LucerneTurner Ariccia Sunset
appear unconcerned. 'I'll talk to you later.'Meanwhile an argument was going on by the fireplace. Mr. Butterbur had come trotting in, and he was now trying to listen to several conflicting accounts of the event at the same time.'I saw him, Mr. Butterbur,' said a hobbit; 'or leastways I didn't see him, if you take my meaning. He just vanished into thin air, in a manner of speaking.''You don't say, Mr. Mugwort!' said the landlord, looking puzzled.'Yes I do!' replied Mugwort. 'And I mean what I say, what's more.'‘There's some mistake somewhereMoon rolled behind the hill as the Sun raised up her head.She* hardly believed her fiery eyes;For though it was day, to her surprise they all went back to low voice. 'I am very pleased to meet you. Master - Underhill, if old Butterbur got your name right.''He did,' said Frodo stiffly. He felt far from comfortable under the stare of those keen eyes.'Well, Master Underhill,' said Strider, 'if I were you, I should stop your young friends from talking too much. Drink, fire, and chance-meeting are pleasant enough, but, well - this isn't the Shire. There are queer folk about. Though I say it as shouldn't, you may think,' he added with a wry smile, seeing Frodo's glance. 'And there have been even stranger travellers through Bree lately,' he went on, watching Frodo's face.

No comments: