Friday, April 24, 2009

Cao Yong Red Umbrella

Cao Yong Red UmbrellaCao Yong ParadiseCao Yong MY BALCONY
Esme was right. Wonder where she is? Oh, well. Come on.”
“Where’re we going?” said the dwarf.
“Down to my cottage.”
“Ah!”do,” said Casanunda.
“Oh, you will,” said Nanny Ogg, “if you knows where to look.”
The elves had been into Nanny Ogg’s cottage, too. There weren’t two pieces of furniture left whole.
243
Terry Pratchett“To get my broomstick,” said Nanny Ogg firmly. “I ain’t having the Queen of the Fairies ruling my children. So we’d better get some help. This has gone too far.”“We could go up into the mountains,” said Casanunda, as they crept down the stairs. “There’s thousands of dwarfs up there.”“No,” said Nanny Ogg. “Esme won’t thank me for this, but I’m the one who has to wave the bag o’ sweets when she overreaches herself . . . and I’m thinking about someone who really hates the Queen.”“You won’t find anyone who hates her worse than dwarfs

No comments: