Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thomas Kinkade Deer Creek Cottage

Thomas Kinkade Deer Creek CottageThomas Kinkade Cobblestone Bridge
anything about that. Not when you were . . . bigger. You don't want people to be kind to animals because they're animals, you just want people to be kind to animals because one of them might be you."
"That's not a bad idea!"
"Besides, he's been kind to me. He didn't have to be.
"You know that you can't truly be Om. The God would not talk like that about His chosen ones."
Thomas Kinkade Clearing StormsThomas Kinkade Bridge of FaithThomas Kinkade Autumn Lane
think that? Is that what you think? Have you looked at the man's mind?""Of course I haven't! I don't know how to!""You don't?""No! Humans can't do-”Brutha paused. Vorbis seemed to do it. He only had to look at someone to know what wicked thoughts they harbored. And grandmother had been the same."Humans can't do it, I'm sure," he said. "We can't read minds.""I don't mean reading them, I mean looking at them," said Om. "Just seeing the shape of them. You can't read a mind. You might as well try and read a river. But seeing the shape's easy. Witches can do it, no trouble."" `The way of the witch shall be as a path strewn with thorns,' " said Brutha."Ossory?" said Om."Yes. But of course you'd know," said Brutha."Never heard it before in my life," said the tortoise bitterly. "It was what you might call an educated guess.""Whatever you say," said Brutha, "I still

No comments: