Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Arthur Hughes paintings

Arthur Hughes paintings
Albert Bierstadt paintings
thousand things. In the first place, that, fortunately, your husband is a simpleton and a fool. In the next place, that you are in trouble, of which I am very glad, as it gives me an opportunity of placing myself at your service; and God knows I am ready to throw myself into the fire for you. And that the queen wants a brave, intelligent, devoted man to make a journey to London for her. I have, at least, two of the three qualities you stand in need of, and here I am.”
Madame Bonacieux made no reply, but her heart beat with joy, and a secret hope shone in her eyes.
“And what pledge can you give me,” asked she, “if I consent to confide this message to you?”
“My love for you. Speak! command! What must I do?”
“But this secret is not mine, and I cannot reveal it in this manner.”

No comments: