Monday, June 9, 2008

Charles Chaplin paintings

Charles Chaplin paintings
Diane Romanello paintings
Diego Rivera paintings
Don Li-Leger paintings
Which makes her seat of Belmont Colchos' strand,And many Jasons come in quest of her.O my Antonio, had I but the meansTo hold a rival place with one of them,I have a mind presages me such thrift,That I should questionless be fortunate!
ANTONIO
Thou know'st that all my fortunes are at sea;Neither have I money nor commodityTo raise a present sum: therefore go forth;Try what my credit can in Venice do:That shall be rack'd, even to the uttermost,To furnish thee to Belmont, to fair Portia.Go, presently inquire, and so will I,Where money is, and I no question makeTo have it of my trust or for my sake.
[Exeunt]PORTIA
By my troth, Nerissa, my little body is aweary ofthis great world.
NERISSA
You would be, sweet madam, if your miseries were inthe same abundance as your good fortunes are: andyet, for aught I see, they are as sick that surfeitwith too much as they that starve with nothing. Itis no mean happiness therefore, to be seated in themean: superfluity comes sooner by white hairs, butcompetency lives longer.
PORTIA
Good sentences and well pronounced.
NERISSA
They would be better, if well followed.

No comments: