Sunday, July 13, 2008

George Inness paintings

George Inness paintings
George Frederick Watts paintings
mustn't cry. Please, my brave dear, you mustn't...SCARLETT: You do love me, you do love me... ASHLEY: No don't, don't!SCARLETT: You love me!ASHLEY: We won't do this, I tell you, we won't do it. It won't happen again, I'm going to take Melanie and the baby and go.SCARLETT: Just say that you love me.ASHLEY: All right, I'll say it. I love your courage and your stubbornness. I love them so much that a moment ago I could have forgotten the best wife a man ever had. But Scarlett, I'm not going to forget her.SCARLETT: Then there's nothing left for me. Nothing to fight for. Nothing to live for. ASHLEY: Yes, there is something. Something you love better than me, though you may not know it, Tara. (Ashley puts into Scarlett's hands some soil.) SCARLETT: Yes, I...I still have this. You needn't go. I won't have you all starve simply because I threw myself at your head. It won't happen agai

No comments: