Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gustave Courbet paintings

Gustave Courbet paintings
Guido Reni paintings
ASHLEY: Can't we ever forget that day at Twelve Oaks? SCARLETT: Just think I could ever forget it, have you forgotten it? Can you honestly say you don't love me? ASHLEY: No, I ...I don't love you.SCARLETT: It's a lie.ASHLEY: Even if it is a lie, do you think that I could go off and leave Melanie and the baby? Break Melanie's heart? Scarlett,are you mad? You couldn't leave your father and the girls.SCARLETT: I could leave them, I'm sick of them, I'm tired of them...ASHLEY: Yes, you sick and tired, that's why you're talking this way. You've carried the load for all of us. But from now on, I'm going to be more help to you, I promise. SCARLETT: There's only one way you can help me. Take me away. There's nothing to keep us here. ASHLEY: Nothing...nothing except honor. Please Scarlett, please dear, you mustn't cry. Please, my brave dear, you mustn't...SCARLETT: You do love me, you do love me... ASHLEY: No don't, don't!SCARLETT: You love me!

No comments: